Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:33 pm

"Our mentors were there... when we disappeared..." Eaglepaw murmured, thinking of that exact moment. "We can't just lie," the tom added.

"The truth seems like a lie, though," Larkpaw mewed glumly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 pm

"I think we should consult Sparkleheart." Cloverpaw mewed, looking around the group. "Maybe she had forseen us dissapearing. If so, then maybe, just maybe, Dogstar knows."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 pm

"Dogstar asked us where we had gone when we met him in the forest, remember?" Eaglepaw replied, deep in thought. "We should ask Sparkleheart, though." He thought of the golden she-cat. What would her reaction be to their story?
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"True, but he could be asking to confirm the phrophecy. Though us dissapearing might be proof enough." Cloverpaw sighed. "When should we ask her?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:49 pm

"Right now," Eaglepaw mewed. He padded out of the den before allowing anyone else a chance to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 pm

"I wasn't done." Cloverpaw muttered to herself, but followed Eaglepaw out of the den and into the medicine cat's den. "Sparkleheart?" She called.

"Welcome, Cloverpaw, Eaglepaw, Larkpaw and Lionpaw." Sparkleheart mewed with a smile at the four apprentices. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 am

Larkpaw didn't say anything. She found it spooky that Sparkleheart already knew her name.

"We have a few questions to ask you," Eaglepaw said, as if he was accusing Sparkleheart of a crime, not asking her for help. "It's about... uh... where we went."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:19 am

Sparkleheart chuckled, a warm twinkling sound ringing in each of the cat's ears. "About the phropecy?" She mused.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:22 am

"The prophecy is most confusing..." Eaglepaw admitted, trailing off. He flicked his ears and narrowed his eyes- a sign that he was deep in thought. Finally he spoke up. "We just want to know what StarClan could possibly gain from this."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:28 am

"It was training, per say, from StarClan." Sparkleheart said, looking up to the sky. "You have heard of the phropecy, but you didn't hear the full thing." She took a deep breath before continuing.
"There will be a bird of the sky,
a proud cat with a strong heart,
and a flower like no other,

that will shake the drive the forest to pureness.
But Beware of the Betrayer,
because before there is light, a heart will be broken." She recited

"When they return to the home,
The danger will continue."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 am

Eaglepaw felt alarmed by this new information. What was StarClan doing? They couldn't even rhyme! Thoughts circulated through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 am

Cloverpaw was astounded. "Do you mean....?"

"Yes," Sparkleheart nodded. "Whatever you guys saw in... wherever you were, is going to come here."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 am

"What?" Eaglepaw hissed. "That's terrible!" He looked at Lionpaw. He had been in the mysterious land as well, but had not been there when Cloverpaw and him were fighting the Seekers.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:46 am

Lionpaw gulped. He may not have encountered Seekers like Cloverpaw and Eaglepaw, but he met with Nightmares, ghostly cats who caused terror through sleep. He shuddered at the memory.

Cloverpaw cursed under her breath. "How long do we have?" She asked curtly.

"About two moons." Sparkleheart mewed grimly
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:50 am

Finally Larkpaw spoke up. "I know how to fight these terrible cats. SunClan was in that land, and we fought them daily," she mewed, a dull look in her eyes. "Maybe I can teach SparkClan- so they will be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:53 am

Sparkleheart nodded. "That would be wise. You see," She started, "They will be aiming for you, why I do not know, so they will come here. But you four will need to evacuate the camp about a week before they come. Whatever they want with you we must not let them have."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:57 am

Eaglepaw sighed. "Not again..." he muttered, clearly annoyed.

Larkpaw nodded. "But wouldn't they just follow us anyways?" she pointed out, curling her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:02 am

"Yes, which is why you're leaving a week before." Sparkleheart remarked. "It should be enough time to get rid of the scents. Of course, they'll have other methods, but it'll muddy things up. You will be going to the mountains; they're leader will be waiting. What he has in store for you, I'm not sure."

Cloverpaw groaned. "Ain't that dandy." She had met the leader of the mountain tribe, and he wasn't as nice as the legend of The Journey fortold.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 am

Eaglepaw had to keep himself from smiling. "The tribe..." he murmured. He had done a lot of things as a kit that no one else knew about.

Larkpaw nodded again. "I am anxious to meet these mountain cats," she replied smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:08 am

"So when shall we tell the clan?" Cloverpaw inquired.

"And how will we," Lionpaw indicated to all of the apprentices, "prepare?"

"We should tell them today; the sooner the better. I will go with you to tell them. Preparing is left for you to figure out." Sparkleheart mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 am

Eaglepaw groaned. He was going to have some exciting stories to tell as an elder. If he lived that long, that is. Gingerly he padded up to the Great Boulder, ready to share the news.

Larkpaw hesitantly followed her brother. She didn't know many in SparkClan.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 am

Cloverpaw stood next to Eaglepaw, looking down at the Clan. She felt a feeling of power in her paws, but she pushed it away. She was just going to make an annnouncement.

Lionpaw moved next to Larkpaw, not looking as bold as Eaglepaw and Cloverpaw, but still made himself noticed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 am

Cats of SparkClan noticed the four apprentinces, and curiously came over to see what they had to say.

Eaglepaw looked at the others, wondering who would begin the speech. I guess it's up to me, he thought. "Cats of SparkClan," he began in a similar tone to Dogstar's. "You may be wondering where we-" he paused to indicate that he meant Lionpaw, Larkpaw, Cloverpaw, and himself, "have been."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 am

They each took turns, explaining small parts of their journey. The whole time, all of SparkClan was watching them with wide eyes. "And now that we are back, we have more news." Cloverpaw said
"What we met out there, is coming here." She raised her voice as gasps and loud whispers broke out. "So, we are going to train every single one of you for them. Larkpaw here," She pointed her tail at the silver cat, "has more expierience than any of us. She will help us prepare."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:34 am

Larkpaw blinked. "Yes," she mewed, nodding. The she-cat looked at all of the SparkClan cats through huge violet eyes- this was going to be a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next