Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 am

Eaglepaw spotted a hawk somewhere up in the sky. He felt as if he should be weary of it's approach, but found that he wasn't among these cats.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:17 am

[Uhm what?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:23 am

[READ! And I dunno, just make the tribe leader see him or something.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:26 am

Stargazer walked around his camp, spotting Eaglepaw in the distance. "Enjoying your stay here?" He asked casually, walking up to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:29 am

"I guess," Eagelpaw mewed, his voice dull. "Lionpaw has just been acting... strange."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:46 am

The tribe leader's eyes flashed. "Interesting. Well I would just put it aside." He mewed. "He might just be shaken up by the prophecy."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:26 am

Eaglepaw huffed. "I guess I will," he lied, looking at the Tribe leader directly in the eyes just to prove his 'truthfulness.'
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 am

The tribe leader didn't faulter under the gaze of the apprentice, but only smirked. "Why are you so agitated, young one?" He inquired
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:49 am

[You're eating this up, aren't you? xD]

Eaglepaw shrugged. "It's just the prophecy," he admitted. And the strange dreams.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:35 am

[You know me too well XD]

"Hmm. I see." Stargazer sat next to the apprentice, staring up at the hawk. "The prophecy.... Is like that bird. It will haunt you for hours, trying to plan a way to strike, then at the last moment, when you finally let your guard down, it will snap. The dreams are also that way to, I belive."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 am

Eaglepaw shrugged. "Maybe you're right. Who knows what StarClan wants," he muttered, shaking his head in dismay.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:58 am

Stargazer nodded, shocked at him agreeing with him. "Have you considered getting closer to other cats besides Larkpaw? I know that you have Cloverpaw and Lionpaw to get to know." The cat shrugged, "Maybe that's what StarClan needs."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 am

Oh, I think I know them plenty, he wanted to say, but refrained himself. "Sure," Eaglepaw replied instead.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:09 am

"I would try Lionpaw first. He's a really good compainion, although," the cat chuckled, "he's easily fooled. And he's got his poor heart on that Cloverpaw. What a mistake." He snorted at this remark, "She's weak, pathetic, and has too much care for the world."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:21 am

You're pushing it. COMPLETELY... he wanted to scream. Eaglepaw put on a mask of friendship, and nodded. "Maybe I will try and talk to Lionpaw," he lied.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 am

"Good." The leader chuckled. "I would hate to see someone as intelligent as you mingle with someone... so low class. Plus, it would be very dangerous to your health if you were to adapt feelings for her. Lionpaw is a much stronger cat than you."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 am

Eaglepaw tried to contain himself, but laughed just the slightest bit. "He may be strong, but I know I have something that he doesn't," he pointed out smugly.
Fight fire with fire, the tom thought, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:39 am

"And what could that possibly be?" Said the leader, a false look of shock on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 am

[I love how they're thinking the exact opposite of what they say.]

"Oh... it's nothing, really," he mewed, a mischievious grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 am

"Well if it's nothing, then I'm sure Lionpaw will have an easy advantage over your cold heart." The words slipped out of the tribe leaders mouth unexpectedly, but he kept his composur
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:45 am

Eaglepaw kept his stance, not budging even the slightest bit. "Lionpaw is very warm-hearted," he agreed. "Which is what makes it easy."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:48 am

"Ah yes, but you are forgetting something." He looked directly into Eaglepaw's eyes, "Warm conqures cold. Always."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 am

"Yeah, that's why cold water puts out the very warm fire," he mewed in response, probably a little too sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:56 am

"I'm sorry, Eaglepaw, but I can't help but get the feeling that you are mocking me." The leader said in between gritted teeth
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 am

Eaglepaw smiled. "Oh... I was just stating a fact," he mewed innocently.
Finally, the tom thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next