Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:44 am

Eaglefeather grinned as he made his way down the rock, feeling like he should be giving out autographs. Suddenly a yowl errupted from somewhere in the forest. "What was that?" he asked, alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:46 am

Cloverheart's eyes dialated with fear as she caught the scent. "Skyclan," she breathed the single word, the hairs on her neck standing up
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:47 am

"You're old Clan?" Eaglefeather asked, turning around to face her. "What are they doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:48 am

"Don't ask me," She wanted to sound snarky, but Cloverheart's tone was shaky and dripping in fear. "Why they'd want to come here is beyond me."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:49 am

"Well, it sounds like they're preparing for a battle," Dogstar mewed, stepping in front of the two new Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:53 am

Cloverheart smelled the air again. "Wait..." She paused, "There's other cats..."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:55 am

"Perhaps SkyClan is in a battle with other cats?" Eaglefeather suggested.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:57 am

Cloverheart padded closer to the forest, ears pricked. Suddenly, a yowl rang out again, but this one made her blood turn cold. "Mother," she gasped, running into the foliage
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:00 am

Eaglefeather watched as the she-cat ran into the forest, ready to risk her life for her kin. "Here we go again..." he mewed before running after her, being followed by most of the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:02 am

Cloverheart bounded across the forest floor, desperatly trying to smell out her mother. "Linnetfur?" Her yowl rang out in the air
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:03 am

Unfamiliar yowls echoed through the forest. Eaglefeather had no idea who was who, and more importantly, who he should kill and leave alive.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:05 am

"Cloverkit?" A small voice suddenly piped out from a tree trunk. Cloverheart jutted to a stop as she looked at the small patch of golden fur sticking out from a pile of leaves. "Linnetfur?!" She gasped, pushing the leaves aside to see her mother's olive eyes meet her own.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:08 am

"Cloverheat, oh Cloverheart!" Eaglefeather chimed in a singsong voice, not really fitting in with the battle around him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:11 am

"Over here," Cloverheart laughed, but then looked back to her mother, who's breathing was shallow. "Linnetfur, what's going on?"

"I can't believe you're here," she gasped
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:12 am

"Who's this?" Eaglefeather asked, staring at the battle-wounded she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:15 am

"My birth mother," Cloverheart chuckled, tears building up in her eyes.

"Cloverheart? Is that what you're called now?" Linnetfur laughed, but ended up coughing, making Cloverheart notice the large gash on her side. "There was a bunch of rouges from something called Bloodclan. They attacked us, so we ran. But they followed. Oh Cloverheart, it's all my fault. I told them to go here, so that I could see you."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:17 am

Eaglefeather looked from Cloverheart to the she-cat, noticing the resemblence. "Well..." he mewed, sounding awkward. Doing his best, Eaglefeather closed his eyes, and suddenly the gash began to glow a bright green.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:19 am

Linnetfur gasped as the gash tried to heal, but something kept it from closing. Cloverheart looked up at Eaglefeather, confused. Suddenly, a memory of Scourge's claw collar flashed in her mind, and she hoped that Eaglefeather thought of it too.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:21 am

Eaglefeather looked at her, hopeless. "I don't know what else to do," he said, the words seeming foreign to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19