Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) Empty
PostSubject: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:06 am

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) Tt4720628fltt
εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου

They gathered around the old man's deathbed, waiting for him to take his last breath. Cautiously the little girl, Saia, reached for his hand and twined the cold fingers with her own. "Goodbye," she whispered, tears beginning to sprout in the corner of her eyes. The old man sighed and held the little girl's hand close to his heart. He prepared himself for the Underworld, desperately hoping for Elysium.
But he never went. The group stared in awe at the old man. He could not die. They did not know it as this time, but no one in Greece could. Hades had disappeared.

Without Hades there to take his place in the Underworld no one can die. Not even the powerful gods and goddesses can find him, and they are getting impatient. Luckily there's you- a young hero ready to set out on your own and face the dangers of the outside world. Along the way you will make some valuble friends, face mythological Greek monsters that you never knew existed, survive life-threatening situations, and become a legend to forever be remembered. Do you have what it takes?

To join please post a semi-short paragraph with your character's name, gender, personality, age, looks, and what skills they can bring to the quest for Hades.
>RULES<
*All character's must be at a young age. 12-15, please.
*Follow all RP Rules and Guidelines
*Names must be somewhat Greek, since this RP takes place in Greece. You don't have to speak in Greek though. They also have to look somewhat Greek, but you can change a few of their features.
*Follow ALL rules. Yes, this is a rule.

>MY FORM<
Aeolus is a protective, 13-year old boy with a twin sister named Phoenix. They both have very dark brown, nearly black hair- Aeolus' is a medium length, messy style while Phoenix has long, layered locks. Along with this the twins both have bright, green eyes and the traditional Greek, olive-colored skintone. They are also very athletic and both have fit figures. As mentioned above Aeolus is very protective, but he also has leadership skills and is very good in the academic field. Despite all this he has a short temper and can be angered easily. Phoenix is the complete opposite of her brother, as she is shy and soft-spoken, rarely ever gets mad at people, and depends on other's help to get things done. Aeolus brings his swordfighting skills to the quest and Phoenix her archery. From joining the quest they were both given magic weapons- Aeolus' sword possesses the power of fire as does Phoenix's bow; it also has the ability to never run out of arrows.

>MEMBERS<
Aeolus Valdori [Jet]
Phoenix Valdori [Jet]
Achlys Eberlee [Harvey]

Last edited by Jєt on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:20 am

Achlys Eberlee has normal olive-toned skin, but her hair is a fiery red that curls naturally around her heart shaped face. With dark brown eyes that can catch almost anything, she is surprisingly bright for someone who daydreams all of the time. She's loud and proud with an attitude, but can be gentle and sweet when called for. Being only 13, she is surprisingly mature. She weilds a small wand, which alows her to consume any place with darkness for a small period of time, allowing only her and people she selects to see, but nothing else. Along with that is a small blade that can be stashed easily in her pocket. The blade has a darknes essence crystalized into it as well. Eager to know more about her powers, she is setting out on the journey to find Hades for some answers.

Last edited by Harvey on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:28 am

[Okay accepted, but could you change what the wand does? It's kinda unfair to read thoughts, and if you tried to read a God's/Goddess' thought you would
Spoiler:
Yeah, I know I know too much.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 am

[Edited. Better?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:40 am

[Yep. Let me add you. You can start. xD]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:05 am

Achlys moved around the crowed city, her blade thumping on her thigh in her pocket. Everything was so busy, she was unsure where to start.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:13 am

Aeolus and Phoenix sat by the fountain in the warm sunshine, discussing their plans. "We should start in the Underworld," Aeolus suggested, looking at Phoenix.
Phoenix nodded in agreement. "The question is... how to we into the Underworld?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:25 am

[Of course now there's no way for me to jump in without looking like a total idiot.]

Achlys pulled out her wand, twidling it in her fingers as she wondered what to do. The Underworld would be good, She thought, But how to get there...
Walking by the fountain, she noticed twins hunched over, talking amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 am

[Yeah. xD]

"Charon won't let us across the Styx unless we have money," Aeolus pointed out. He sighed. "We could try the entrance that Orpheus opened when he tried to retrieve his wife."
Phoenix instantly brightened up. "That could work well!" she remarked, a louder than her previous comment.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:37 am

Achlys caught some of their disscussion and couldn't help but try and eavesdrop. All of those things lead to The Underworld; where she needed to go. She leaned against a nearby shop, just far enough to hear and not look suspicious
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 am

[Meeting time.]

Phoenix paused, she could feel someone watching her. "Aeolus, is someone listening in?" she said in a hushed tone.
Aeolus turned around on reflex, and suddenly he was facing Achlys. "Her," he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 am

Achlys looked up at the twins, looking innocent.

[Lame right?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:58 am

[Yep. xD]

Aeolus frowned. "Who are you?" he demanded, placing a hand on his sword belt. In these times it was hard to know who to trust.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:00 am

Achlys pulled out her blade from her pocket, admiring it as she twidled it in her fingers. "Someone who is planning the same thing as you are." She said with a small smile. "Achlys is the name. You?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:07 am

Phoenix was shy around new people so all she could manage to say way, "Phoenix," quietly.
Aeolus thought that the blade-twirling was completely unnecessary, but he relaxed just the slightest bit. "I'm Aeolus," he replied, "And what do you mean, 'planning the same thing as you?" he pried.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:15 am

[Hehe I thought the blade twirling was cool. I had this awesome picture in my mind.]

"Hades." It was one word, but it explained everything
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:19 am

[I know. That's Aeolus, not me.]

Aeolus raised his eyebrows. "Now I understand," he said slowly. He exchanged a glance with Phoenix, as if to ask her permission to tell Achlys their plan. She nodded. "We are going to the Underworld. We're planning to get there using the entrance the Orpheus used," Aeolus whispered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:23 am

Achlys pondered over this. "And you know of the location?" She asked, putting the blade back in it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:33 am

Aeolus rolled his eyes. "Of course not. No one does, but we know how to find it," he said mischieviously.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:36 am

Achlys smiled. "I like the way you work." She said, "When are you leaving for it?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:39 am

"We were planning to leave now, before you... interrupted," he replied, sitting down on the side of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 am

Achlys pushed the last remark to the side. She hadn't interrupted, she was on the sidelines. "Mind if I tag along? I might be of some use to you." She said casually
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 am

"I assume we have no choice," Phoenix muttered, the first comment that had come from her in a long time.
"I guess that's a yes," Aeolus decided.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 am

Achlys gave a half smile. "Then I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 am

Aeolus stood up and grabbed a small pack which had some money and food for emergencies. "Let's go," he said briefly and slowly began to leave the area.
Phoenix swiftly followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next