Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:24 am

Cloverpaw placed the kill pile in the middle of the clearing and picked out a rabbit, bringing it over to Eaglepaw. "You need this." She said, nudging it closer to him. "I won't rest until you get some food in your system."

Lionpaw grumbled profanities to himself as he saw Cloverpaw nursing Eaglepaw. He picked out a tiny mouse and sat down in a patch of dirt, not too far from Larkpaw.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:27 am

Eaglepaw felt like he was being treated like a pathetic kit, but took the rabbit anyways- being picky wasn't going to get him anywhere.

Larkpaw sighed as Lionpaw moved away from the group. It was sad to see him get rejected over and over.

Last edited by Jet on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:30 am

Cloverpaw smirked as Eaglepaw took a bite of the rabbit. "It's amazing that you're cooperating." She mumbled and walked off to a soft patch of grass by the river, curling up in a small ball to sleep.

Lionpaw watched as Cloverpaw slept, longing for her company.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:28 am

Eaglepaw ignored the comment and rolled over on his side. Almost instantly he fell into a deep sleep.

Larkpaw curled herself into a ball and stared through the branches of the tree up into the starry night sky. She dangled a paw from the branch, aimlessly moving it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 am

Time passed quickly, and suddenly a ray of light shone back on them. Cloverpaw's eyes flittered open, making her yawn with relaxation. The feeling was erased with a sense of danger, as she smelled another cat approaching them. She stood up slowly, her fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 am

Eaglepaw was already awake, looking out into the horizon. He clearly could scent the approaching cat as well but didn't seemed fazed.

Larkpaw watched as the dark figure approached. She wondered who the newcomer could be.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 am

Cloverpaw became less tense as the scent became familiar. "Dogstar?" She mewed softly, taking one step towards the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 am

Dogstar stepped into the sunlight, blazing down on his brown fur. "Where have you been?" he mewed loudly, eyeing them suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:49 am

[How long were we gone again?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:50 am

[A moon I guess. Yeah, that sounds about right.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 am

"It's... a long story." Lionpaw meowed sheepishly. "Why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:00 am

Dogstar examined each of their faces carefully, and the look he was getting from Eaglepaw told him that for now that was the best answer he was going to get. "Alright," the tom grumbled.

Larkpaw jumped down from her tree perch. "Hi," she mewed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:02 am

Lionpaw grumbled to himself at being ignored.

Cloverpaw suddenly realized that Dogstar didn't know Larkpaw. "Oh, yes. Dogstar, meet Larkpaw, Eaglepaw's sister. Larkpaw, this is our leader, Dogstar."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:07 am

"I noticed. Dogstar," she replied casually. "I'm Eaglepaw's sister," the she-cat added, realizing how hard that could be to believe. There was Eaglepaw with his lithe figure, jet-black fur, and piercing green eyes. Then there was her with her shimmering silver fur and large, violet eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 am

Dogstar nodded at the new cat. "Are you an apprentice in another clan? I see you have a clan name."

[I play Dogstar you silly. You can play Spiritsong's charries, which include Spiritsong, Pantherheart (deputy), and probably others.]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:11 am

Larkpaw nodded. "SunClan," was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:17 am

[Well you weren't doing anything with Dogstar so I thought I might.]

"We should be going back to the camp now, no?" Cloverpaw suggested, walking over to Dogstar and looking at her clanmates
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 am

"Probably," Eaglepaw mused, looking between Dogstar and Cloverpaw. Swifty he began the short journey back to camp. If Dogstar had been able to smell them out they couldn't be that far away.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:28 am

As they entered the camp, familiar scents overwhelmed Cloverpaw. She smiled as she saw Moonpaw laying on the ground next to the fresh kill pile. Everything was almost all the same.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:31 am

Flamestorm noticed four new cats enter the camp with Dogstar. Except three of them weren't new. "Cloverpaw! Lionpaw! Eaglepaw!" he shouted, a little too loudly. "Where have you been?" Almost as soon as he said it all the eyes in the Clan were on them.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 am

Cloverpaw sighed, "It's a long story."

Lionpaw nodded. "For now, we need rest."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Eaglepaw noticed that nearly everyone had looked away but it was clear in their faces that they were drowning in questions. He had regained all the energy he needed back at the temporary camp, even after plunging into the cold water of the Bluebird river. Lionpaw didn't even say thanks, the tom thought, grinning. Oh well, I wouldn't want to hurt his pride even more.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Cloverpaw noticed Eaglepaw's grin, but ignored it. "Come on." she said, walking over to the apprentice den. "I think we need to discuss somethings."

Lionpaw followed Cloverpaw closely, but not too close. He made sure not to look eager, but his bright face gave himself away.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Larkpaw followed Cloverpaw and Lionpaw with Eaglepaw trailing behind her. She wondered what Cloverpaw wanted to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Cloverpaw sat down in the far corner of the apprentice den. Moonpaw looked over at her like he wanted to hear, but she gave him a stern look to keep him out. "First off, we need to think of what to tell the rest of the clan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next