Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:58 am

"I have a feeling they'll be back," Eaglepaw mewed grimly, not looking at Cloverpaw but glaring at the passing cats. He broke away from her and bounded over to Dogstar, joining him at the front.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:03 am

[Your charrie, not mine xD]

Cloverpaw shrugged and watched as Eaglepaw ran over to their leader, but something inside her wished that he had stayed by her side.
"So, you and Eaglepaw, huh?" said a familliar apprentice voice from behind her. Cloverpaw turned to see Moonpaw looking at her, amused.
"I don't know what you're talking about," She said defiantly
"Sure, sure, whatever man." Moonpaw smirked, brushing past Cloverpaw
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:08 am

"Dogstar, was there an attack," Eaglepaw asked desperately. Going to the Tribe was a huge mistake, he had to make up for it.

Dogstar shook his head. "I don't remember. None of us do..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

[Uhm.... continue? Lol I don't know what Clover should say]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:23 am

[Yeah, xD, ONLY NINE MORE PAGES!]

Dogstar looked up as if he was trying to remember. "They..." he struggled to get out, now stopped and looking at Eaglepaw. "They all came. The hideous shadows. Fang was their leader. I remember..." he paused, trying to make the words come back. "They melted into the ground."

"The ground?" Eaglepaw hissed in surprise, taking a step back. "That means they're still hiding in the shadows... still here..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:26 am

Cloverpaw walked around the camp, seeing if anyone still needed assistance. Cats were filing back into their dens, each seeming to be extremely tired. "Cloverpaw," Sparkleheart called to the apprentice, "I need to see you're injuries."
Cloverpaw looked down at her body, shocked at how many cuts and falls she had survived and nodded, following the cat into her den
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:31 am

Eaglepaw shakily made his way back to camp, avoiding all the shadows. "The sun's going down. Dogstar, they're going to attack," he said alarmingly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:34 am

[Noooo. They are going to wait a couple of moons to get a new leader and regroup.]
Cloverpaw hissed at the stinging of the solution that Sparkleheart put on her cut down her shoulder from Lionpaw.
"What have you done to yourself, Cloverpaw?" the medicine cat chuckled, "You look like a warrior fresh out of battle," she looked at Cloverpaw's raised eye whisker, "Oh yea..."
Smiling slightly, Cloverpaw relaxed as the solution turned into a cooling sensation
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:37 am

[False stuff. Even Eagle makes mistakes.]

"Calm down, Eaglepaw," Dogstar mewed, sounding more like himself. "They can't attack without a new leader. It won't be for a few moons now."

"Alright..." Eaglepaw murmured, exhaling.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:40 am

"Eaglepaw!" Sparkleheart called, indicating for him to come over while Cloverpaw fell asleep, "I need to examine your injuries."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:47 am

"Alright," Eaglepaw mewed, draging himself over to Sparkleheart. He felt extremely lethargic, the two battles and long journey just now catching up with him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:50 am

"You two, I swear," Sparkleheart scolded, pushing the tom into a separate bed as she started chewing up more herbs into a pulp. "Hold still, this will sting," She said warningly before placing the solution onto his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:56 am

Eaglepaw yawned, too tired for anything to hurt him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:59 am

[Thanks for a great post to work with]

"You two sleep in here tonight," Sparkleheart meowed, walking over to her own bed. "You're not sleeping in the apprentice den for a couple of nights either"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:02 am

[you're so very welcome]

Eaglepaw nodded, collapsing to the floor. "Goodnight..." he murmured, and was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:03 am

[Eaglepaw should have a dream. I always do D<]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:05 am

[I know. xD I was kinda waiting for Cloverpaw and Sparkleheart to fall asleep.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:06 am

[They both already are]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:13 am

[Fineeeee -dreamsequence-]

Eaglepaw was soon in a deep sleep, but he wasn't laying in the medicine cat's den.
He was laying on the shores of a river-- the Blue Jay. The one they had crossed on their way to the mountains. Why hadn't they crossed it on their way back? Still completely confused, Eaglepaw noticed that the trees were nearly invisible, and the water of the river was solid black.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:58 am

"Cloverpaw..." a voice called to the sleeping she-cat, and a paw nudged her shoulder. "Cloverpaw...."
Stirring awake, Cloverpaw found herself staring into the eyes of Moonpaw. "Finally, you're up," He snickered as she sat up in the moss bed. "I just wanted to talk with you and Eaglepaw, you two being the only other apprentices and all, but I thought you'd be nicer to wake up than Eaglepaw."
"Gee, thanks for that," Cloverpaw mewed grumpily, but smirked all the same.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:05 am

Eaglepaw muttered something in his sleep, but it was impossible to make out.
In his dream, however, a new cat had appeared. With fur as a leopard, eyes like a hawk, and agility as incredible as a tiger's, this newcomer was even more dangerous than Eaglepaw himself.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:15 am

"So," Moonpaw looked around the den, "Where's Lionpaw?"
Cloverpaw was silent for a moment, then looked down at her paws. "He was killed," was all that she managed to say. True, she was glad that he wasn't possessed in StarClan, but she felt terrible for watching him die instead of trying to help him
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:45 am

The cat came to Eaglepaw in a single bound, almost flying through the air. As all of its appearances were suddenly in full view Eaglepaw could now recognize the cat. "Mother?" he gasped, green eyes wide.
"Eaglepaw," the she-cat spoke, bowing her head. "You did well on your quest. However, Lionpaw is still out there. As is Larkpaw."
"They survived?" the tom replied, awestruck.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:49 am

"Oh...." Moonpaw mewed softly, placing the tip of his tail on Cloverpaw's shoulder. "I'm so sorry. I know you two were close."
"No," Cloverpaw hissed, pushing off his tail, "He was a traitor and an imbecile," the words were out of her mouth before she could even think of them, and immediatly she wished she could take it back, for Moonpaw looked at her curiously
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:55 am

The leopard she-cat nodded. "The evil has fled from Lionpaw... it's making it's way to SparkClan. To get Cloverpaw. Once it's done with her, it will come to you, and SparkClan will cease to exist."
Eaglepaw took a step back, he was now shaking with fear. "I don't understand... what will my death have to do with SparkClan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next