Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:03 am

"Lionpaw.... It's a long story really.... Let's just say that Lionpaw wasn't who he seemed to be," Cloverpaw mumbled, curling back into a ball in the bed, her back to Moonpaw.
"Oh... Do you wanna--"
"No I don't wanna talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:06 am

The she-cat smiled. "More than you know, Eaglepaw," she replied, then began to fade away.
"Wait-- no!" Eaglepaw shouted, left with too many unanswered questions. Suddenly his eyes snapped open and he found himself in the medicine den once again.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:16 am

"Eaglepaw, you're awake!" Moonpaw suddenly exclaimed, making Cloverpaw turn to see the tom stirring awake, but his eyes were fearful.
"Moonpaw, can you leave us for a minute?" Cloverpaw asked, sitting up.
"Why?"
"Just go."
"But-"
"GO!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:19 am

Eaglepaw turned to Moonpaw. "No, you can stay. The whole Clan will hear this anyways," he added, forcing the tom not to leave.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:22 am

Cloverpaw eyed him strangly. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:29 am

"I had a dream. My mother, Spottedstar, came to me," Eaglepaw began, not sure how to deliver the news. "She told that Lionpaw was being controlled by some sort of evil. And it's coming back." He paused to looked at Cloverpaw, his eyes boring into hers. "It's coming back for you."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:36 am

Cloverpaw froze, every ounce of her blood turning to ice. "I..." she started, but couldn't find the words to complete the sentence. She got up and abrubtly left the den, running to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:39 am

Eaglepaw watched Cloverpaw, then turned to Moonpaw. "I assume there's going to be a battle. And if she--" he paused to flick his tail to the den's exit, "Wants to survive she better stop running away."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:43 am

Cloverpaw jutted to a stop in the middle of the forest, breathing heavily. Closing her eyes, she tried to slow her heart rate, but found herself falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:45 am

"Cloverpaw, CLOVERPAW!" Eaglepaw yowled, probably waking up the entire Clan. He didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:52 am

Cloverpaw's eyes flashed open, her heart rate accelerating as she heard Eaglepaw's voice. Why was she acting like this? They were just friends and yet....
"Eaglepaw?" She called back, running back towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:54 am

Suddenly Dogstar's yowl errupted over the Clan, sending everyone out of their dens. "I have some ceremonies to hold," he stated to the bleary-eyed cats.

Eaglepaw turned, wondering what this could possibly be about.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:57 am

Cloverpaw bounded into the camp, looking at the gathering cats. Eyes searching, she finally found Eaglepaw. Running over to him, she whispered, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:01 am

"A meeting, obviously," he replied smugly, trotting over to the middle of the camp.

"Eaglepaw, Cloverpaw, Moonpaw, please come join me," he began.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:02 am

Cloverpaw rolled her eyes at Eaglepaw before jumping up onto the rock with Dogstar, bowing her head respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:04 am

Eaglepaw made his way over to the rock, followed by Moonpaw, before bowing. "What brings us here?" he asked.

"This has been long overdue," Dogstar continued. "You must become Warriors."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:10 am

Cloverpaw's eyes widened, her pupils dialating like mad. "Warriors? Now?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:11 am

"Of course. You all have done so much for this Clan," Dogstar replied, bowing to the three.

Eaglepaw nodded back, but wasn't sure what he talking to Moonpaw about.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:40 am

Cloverpaw looked over at Eaglepaw, sadness in her eyes, hoping that he knew what she was thinking. Lionpaw should be here with us.... Dogstar called out Moonpaw's name first, snapping her back into reality
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am

Eaglepaw turned away from Cloverpaw, restraining himself from hissing. Lionpaw was a traitor, weak. He didn't deserve to become a Warrior.

"Moonpaw," Dogstar bellowed. "I understand that you have been an apprentince for quite some time now. Finally, it is time for you to join your fellow Clanmates as a Warrior of SparkClan!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:47 am

Cloverpaw wanted to scream at Eaglepaw. Lionpaw wasn't possessed anymore, and it wasn't his fault. Sure, he was weak for the most part, but he still was brave. Suddenly, Cloverpaw found herself comparing Lionpaw to Eaglepaw. While Lionpaw was brave and kindhearted, Eaglepaw was cold, but clever. Lionpaw was headstrong and eager, while Eaglepaw was patient and easily learned things. Cloverpaw's heart was torn, in some sense, but Lionpaw wasn't here, and Eaglepaw probably wanted nothing more than to escape from her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:51 am

Eaglepaw ignored a few of his thoughts and tried to focus on the ceremony. Before he knew it Dogstar had already gotten to the last words.

"Moonpaw, let StarClan be my witness. You have now become Moonclaw, Warrior of SparkClan!"

Cheers errupted from the Clan, and Eaglepaw knew who Dogstar would turn to next.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:52 am

Cloverpaw took a deep breath, waiting for Dogstar to call out the next name.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:56 am

[Eh I fail at ceremonies... time skip!]

Dogstar turned to Cloverpaw, and before Eaglepaw knew it she had just been named Cloverheart.

Now the great leader turned to him. "Eaglepaw, let StarClan be my witness. You are now Eaglefeather, Warrior of SparkClan!" And then it was over.

More cheers came from the Clan. They all chanted, "Moonclaw! Cloverheart! Eaglefeather!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:41 am

Cloverheart beamed down at the group of cats, filling up with pride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next