Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 am

"I understand," Cloverpaw mewed, closing her eyes. Eaglepaw's voice made her open them again though, looking over at him frantically. "Eaglepaw?" She asked softly, walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 am

"Who?" the tom questioned, his senses completely mudded up. How did I get here? Why does everything hurt?
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 am

"Eaglepaw!" Cloverpaw exclaimed, running over to his side once she saw his expression. "It's me, Cloverpaw. Eaglepaw?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:53 am

Eaglepaw shook his head. "Huh?" he said, utterly confused, yet still managing to get to his paws.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 am

"Stop acting stupid," Cloverpaw said, rolling her eyes, "I swear you're acting like me."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:26 am

"I swear I'm not acting," Eaglepaw argued. Still, he was beginning to get his memory back. The pool of water... what was that called? He knew that it had some signifigance.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:37 am

"Oh Eaglepaw, don't make me do this," Cloverpaw sighed, then, holding in the urge to splash him with water, she mewed, "What can you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 am

"Ah, the Moonpool!" the tom cheered, finally putting the puzzle into place. "And you called me Eaglepaw," he mewed, now turning to Cloverpaw. "Funny, last I remember it was Journeykit."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:42 am

"Journeykit?" Cloverpaw exclaimed, confused
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 am

"My name," Eaglepaw retorted, standing prouder than before. "Journeykit of ThunderClan."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 am

Cloverpaw couldn't help it; she slapped the tom in the face. "Are you insane, Eaglepaw?" She said, eyes wide, "ThunderClan is long gone. You of all people should know that."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:51 am

Eaglepaw hissed at her, but easily shook it off. "I realize that ThunderClan is gone," he mewed matter-of-factly. "None of these cats belonged there!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 am

"Then what the hell are you talking about?" Cloverpaw snapped back, "You are Eaglepaw of SparkClan, who's leader is Dogstar after the fight in ThunderClan tore apart all the clans."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 am

"What?" Eaglepaw mewed, eyes widened. "I don't remember a fight... there was a fire... it burned strong..." he lifted his front paw up to show the burn mark. It was there, like a sore thumb against his black fur.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:15 am

"Fight, fire, everything happened for all I know," Cloverpaw said, gazing at the burn like it was something alien, "Where did you get that? In the mountains?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 am

"Was there a fire in the mountains?" Eaglepaw questioned, still completely serious. He was starting to recognize a few of the cats surrounding him, though he failed to place a name with a face.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:40 am

"Sparkleheart," Cloverpaw murmured as she walked over to the medicine cat, "Sparkleheart, I think something's wrong with Eaglepaw."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 am

Eaglepaw shook his head. Everything was beginning to come back. Journeykit, whoever that was, was fading.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:14 am

Cloverpaw looked back over at Eaglepaw, seeing him blink and turned fully towards him. "Eaglepaw? Or is it still Journeykit?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:37 am

Eaglepaw rolled his eyes, now turned back to their normal green. "Journeykit? Cloverpaw, what did you eat?" he replied sarcastically. Still, he had a feeling that not everything was the way it was before. It was as if the tom had missed out on a few moments of time and was just now re-entering the world.

[Oh Harveylee, Alex and Falco are still waiting on you!]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:15 am

Cloverpaw eyed him curiously, "But you just... Nevermind," she said, deciding not to mention it. "We need to get the clan back to the camp," mewed the she-cat, looking at all of the cats awakening from the Shadow haze
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:20 am

Pantherheart bounded over to the two apprentinces with a confused look on his face. "What just happened...?" the deputy asked lazily, squinting, as if that would make him understand.

[Check the front page for the other Clan cats... there's quite a lot Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:42 am

"It's a long story," Cloverpaw said, surprised that the deputy had recovered that quickly, "but for now, we need to get everyone back to the clan. Sparkle heart," the apprentice walked over and nudged the medicine cat gently.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming," Sparkleheart chuckled, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:48 am

Eaglepaw waited, patiently for once, as the rest of the Clan began to recollect themselves and head towards camp. Brushing past Cloverpaw, the tom muttered, "Do you think the main attack has happened yet?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:51 am

"I doubt it," Cloverpaw breathed back, "But if it hasn't, then I don't think it'll come for awhile. It seemed like Fang was a big leader to them." They bother walked close to each other and slowly, letting most of the clan walk past them. As they talked though, Cloverpaw noticed some of the she-cats and toms snickering as they watched them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next