Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Hunger Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

The New Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:06 am

[Really, Em, really?]

Alexandria stood up from the couch, ready to make more things materialize, when something caught her eye. It looked as if a piece of the wall didn't fit in with the room. With the flawless paint job, Alex couldn't be sure if she was seeing things or not. She carefully made her way over to the section, tapping on it briefly. "Open Seasame?" she pleaded, thinking about how crazy this must of looked. Suddenly the wall groaned and slightly slid back. That was enough. Alex pushed on the indent, hoping it would lead somewhere. After a lot of grunting and gasping the space was finally big enough for Alex to squeeze through and she slipped away.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:12 am

[Well you said five minutes xD]

"Hey, Alexandria," Antony said, coming in, "I was wondering if-" but he broke off when he saw that she was missing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:20 am

Alexandria thought that she heard voices calling her, but now was no time to turn back. Making her way through the darkness, she wondered where this could possibly lead.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:22 am

Antony dropped to his knees as he spotted the small hole in the wall. He tried desperatly to fit through, but he was too big.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:29 am

Suddenly there was light up ahead, and she knew that it was almost time to get out of this claustrophobic space. As Alexandria stepped out into what appeared to be a forest, a bullet shot through the air, the noise vibrating through the walls of the passage she had just came through. "Holy Chicago!" she shrieked, diving to the ground.

[Totally had to say that ^^ xD yes I know Chicago doesn't exist anymore in this RP but... whatever. Alex likes old stuff.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:31 am

[Antony fail xD He can't go through]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:35 am

[Well make him go through... the wall can go back more!]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:42 am

Antony pushed on the wall more, desperatly trying to get through. Much to his surprise, it opened a little more and he was able to crawl through. Quickly, he crawled through, calling Alexandria's name
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:51 am

Alexandria heard more yells coming from the tunnel, but was too preoccupied with the girl who was facing her, weapon in hand. "Who are you?" the girl demanded, aiming at Alex. Alex shook her head, and in a matter of moments had gotten to her feet and tackled the girl, managing to avoid being killed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:54 am

Johanna threw Alexandria over, pinning her to the ground. "You didn't answer me," She growled, "Who are you?"

"Alex!" Antony said for the final time as he emerged from the tunnel, mouth ajar in shock at what he saw
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:59 am

"What he said," Alexandria retorted, flicking her head towards Antony. As she did so she pushed her feet into Johanna's stomach, sending her flying off. The weapon dropped between them. "And who are you?" she questioned, ready to dive for it at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:00 am

"Johanna, District tweleve," She breathed, making Antony's eyes grow wide, "Why are you here? You aren't tributes."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:04 am

"Obviously not. We're-" Alexandria hesitated, wondering if now was a good time to tell about District 13 or not. The cameras could be watching them.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:06 am

Johanna's eyes darted from both of the District 13 teens, then called out, "Falco! We've got ourselvs a situation."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:10 am

Falco emerged from the bushes, and not a moment to late. "Whoa, where did you find these two?" he asked, utterly confused.

"Actually, I found her," Alexandria butted in, pointing towards the passage where Antony was still standing, looking amazed and foolish, all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:11 am

Antony, indicated for Aelxandria to quiet down, pointing back at the small hole. "Come, we can talk in here where there is no cameras." he offered
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:20 am

Falco gave Antony a look like, in-there?, but nodded and made his way over. He paused to look at Johanna, wondering if they should trust these newcomers.

Alexandria highly doubted that they would fit, but climbed in next to Antony anyways, waiting for the other two to follow.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:56 am

Johanna looked at Falco and nodded slightly, walking into the hole with the two. "Alright, what is this?" She sneered at the boy.

"A way to District 13," Antony said, "And a way to starting the rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:03 am

Alexandria thought that sounded very overdramatic. After all, Antony had been so laid back when she had first met him. "Obviously, we need your help," she added, hoping they would start to get the picture.

"And why would you need our help?" Falco asked, not sounding either excited or angry. He just said it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:17 am

"Because you're the favorite tributes," Antony said simply, shrugging, "If you were to come with us, the rebellion could finally launch."

"Favorite tributes?" Johanna scoffed, "And who says we want to be in the rebellion?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:52 am

"Who says you want to be monitored by the Capitol at all times? And be forced to kill others who have done you no wrong?" Alexandria shot back, realizing that Antony's information wasn't doing too much for them. "Let's face it, you have teamed up, but, you will have to kill each other in the future, no?" she asked, looking from Falco to Johanna.

Falco gave a sideways glance to Johanna, but nodded slowly in response.

"Plus, I know how the Hunger Games go. My brother was in them..." she said, her voice suddenly beginning to fill with despair. "He didn't make it. We didn't get any apology from the Captiol. No, 'I'm-sorry-we-basically-destroyed-your-daughter's-life. Nothing." Alex paused, checking for reactions. "You want other family's to have to go through that? I say we end the Capitol. End this torture."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:55 am

Antony looked at Alexandria, stunned at her speech, but grateful. He was never good with words.

Johanna sighed, looking over at Falco. "They have a point," she mumbled, trying to picture herself killing Falco. The mere image made her want to break down crying, so she shook her head and turned back to the two kids. "Now, what is your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:59 am

"He's your guy for that," Alexandria replied sadly while flicking her wrist to point at Antony, still trying to recover from her speech.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:08 am

Antony nodded, turning back to the two tributes, "We have two options. One, you come back to the lab with us where you help us finally form our army and a broad cast to tell the world that District 13 is still alive and ready to start the rebellion. Two, we start slowly flitering people from District 13 into here and start regrouping other Tributes to help made a nationwide broad cast about the rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:11 am

"So, either way we both end up going straight to the top of the Capitol's 'Most-Wanted-To-Kill' list?" Falco replied smugly, though he was still weighing the options. They all sounded very similar to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Hunger Games
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site! :: The New Hunger Games :: Part One-
Jump to: