Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Hunger Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

The New Hunger Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:52 am

Antony pointed up to a small white globe hovering in the far west part of the District. "That's where the research is being conducted. We'll go up there."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 am

"Lead the way," she commented, nodding as if to say that she would follow. Alexandria examined the white globe in the distance. Either horrors or miracles would be going on in it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:05 am

Antony pressed a small button on his wrist watch and they were teleported over to the entrance of the globe. "Now, be careful not to touch anything, and don't say anything until I tell you to," he said to Alex before entering. Inside it seemed like just a plain, white room except the small block in the middle of it. Walking up to it, Antony placed a certain coin inside the little slot on the block, waiting patiently. "Welcome, son," A voice boomed
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 am

Alexandria was nearly twitching with excitement, but she managed to be good and stay silent. What a day.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 am

"Father, I have brought company," Antony said, motioning for Alex to stand by his side, "She is fron District 2, Father, and can help us with the games."
A hologram suddenly started floating above the box of an old, wrinkly man. His beard was long overgrown, glasses askew on his face, but his eyes were a strange, piercing purple that gazed at Alexandria. "Name?" He asked, his wizened skin struggling to move as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 am

Alexandria was a bit taken back by his appearance, but managed to keep her cool. When the old man asked for her name she took it as her cue to speak. "Alexandria Moralles," she answered, trying not to sound too excited or frightened.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 am

The man paused for a moment, then materialized ontop of the block. Though his appearance was fragile, he was quite nimble as he jumped down to examine her closer. "A Career?" He asked, "What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:38 am

"Well, for lack of a better word, I escaped," she replied casually, trying to understand what the old man's purpose was. Alexandria assumed that he was their leader, but she had been mistaken before. "District life just wasn't for me... the Capitol watches you 24/7, and nobody is ever... real," she quickly added on.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 am

"Hmm...." The man pasued, looking back over at Antony, "What information does she possess?"
"Father, she knows much about the Hunger Games and the rising rebellion in the Districts. She can provide us crucial information on how to rise the rebellion to a full revolt."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 am

Alexandria was unsure of what to say, so she just nodded as if she knew what was going on. She actually did know a lot about the Hunger Games, the District 2 contestants especially.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 am

Father paused again, looking over Alexandria for the last time. "This isn't becasuse you find her attractive? You know that's not permitted," He said with a smile on his face as Antony turned red.
"You know that's not true. I am faithful to the District and only the District," He said, placing his hand over his heart, looking at Alex to do the same
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 am

Alexandria suddenly felt extremely self-consious, though she didn't turn nearly as red as Antony had. Getting the sign, she put her hand over her heart akwardly, not sure what else there was to do.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 am

Father raised his hand, signaling for them to stop. "Fine, she may stay," he said, "But only if she helps the science often."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 am

"My pleasure," Alexandria replied mischieviously, grinning. Science was her specialty, and she probably knew more about it than the Capitol would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 am

Father chuckled a little, "Don't be so sure, young one," He said with a smile, "We're not talking about ordinary science here. New science that the district hasn't even come up with yet."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 am

"Even better," she chimed, eager to see what exactly they had come up with. If it had anything to do with taking down the Capitol and putting some real leaders if their place, Alexandria was all for it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:13 am

Antony smiled as Father walked back up to the pedestol, bowed his head, and dissapeared. "Come with me," He said, leading her to another room connected to the small, white room
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:34 am

Alexandria obediently followed, since there really was no other option. She wondered if the 'Father' was going to meet them in the other room, and why he simply just couldn't walk.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 am

Antony pushed in a series of buttons on the wall next to them, revealing a large room filled with people working on various things. "This is the inventor's cabin," He explained, walking to the very back, slowly though so that Alex could keep up with him. "This is the quintuplet's room. I forget the names. Yours should be here somewhere..." He paused at the back wall, feeling it for a certain dent or button
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:50 am

Alexandria looked at Antony, wondering if she had heard him right. "I already have my own room?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:19 am

"Duh," He said simply, finally finding a small dent in the wall, which promptly showed a keypad at Antony's touch. "We automatically make a room for anyone that enters. It's moved then to it's designated location."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:28 am

"You tell me this as if I've been here before," Alexandria muttered sarcastically, tapping her chin. She waited for the door to open, half expecting a fireworks display to greet her as well.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:39 am

"Well I thought you would have caught on," Antony smiled at her as a door pulled open. "Your room awaits," he finished, standing by the doorway. Inside it was all white like before, lacking any furniture at all. "You may decorate it as you like. Just think of what you want in it and it'll appear."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:56 am

"Creepy..." Alexandria murmured, but gladly pushed past Antony and into the room. Suddenly a fluffy-looking couch appeared and she jumped onto it, folding her arms behind her head. "You can go now," Alex said to Antony, enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:57 am

Antony chuckled, promptly leaving the room for five minutes exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Hunger Games
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site! :: The New Hunger Games :: Part One-
Jump to: