Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Hunger Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

The New Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 pm

It's been years since Katniss and Peeta won the 74th Hunger Games, and now it is time for new challengers to be chosen for the 123rd game. With the Captiol becoming more and more agressive against the people in all Districts, tempers are running short and rumors of a rebellion are arising. More and more people are dissapearing, but where too? That's where you come in; will you sit around and watch as the Captiol destroys each district one by one, or will you fight back? Welcome to the Hunger Games.

Forum:
Name:
Personality:
Speciality(weapons):
District:
Bio(optional):
Mine!:
Name: Johanna Winter
Looks: Short, black hair that stops right below her jaw. Her skin is an ivory shade, making her hazel eyes shimmer in the light. She has a big build, but that makes her very loud. Despite that, she is extremely strong and and quick. Her clothing of preference is usually her torn, baggy grey sweatshirt and black jeans that are tucked into leather boots, worn from all the years she's worn them.
Personality: Very stubborn and rough, but can be nice when the person shows that they willing to challenge her. Normally, she is very stern and mean to others when it came to getting food in District 12, but she was always willing to share with the younger kids. Smart and snarky, she comes across as a smartalec, but really she's meek and afraid of the world. Being strong just helps her keep others away from her.
Speciality(weapons): Very skilled with a knife and traps, but isn't too bad with a gun.
District: 12
Bio(optional): Later Smile

Last edited by Jєt on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 am

Name: Alexandria Moralles
Looks: Despite the way she thinks Alex actually isn't ridicuously horrifying. She has long, chocolate brown hair that has a slight wave to it, which completely contrasts against her green eyes. Being from District 2, Alex is also very slender and athletic, with an olive-colored skintone. She will typically end up wearing designer labels, since those are the only things her parents will buy.
Personality: Find out Wink
Speciality(weapons): Incredibly good at healing, but can also come up with clever ways to make weapons.
District: 2
Bio(optional): Alex has lived her whole life in District 2, longing to get out of the place. She would much rather live with those of District 11 or 12, seeing that they live their lives without the pressure of everyone else wanting you to look beautiful.

Name: Falco Valdori
Looks: A born hunter and fellow member of District 9, Falco is astonishingly light on his feet. He has light brown hair (nearly golden in the sun) that reaches to his eyebrows and accompanies jet-black eyes. As all of the District 9 people go, he is tall and muscular. Falco will wear whatever the occassion calls for. One day may be a t-shirt and jeans, and the next a dashing tuxedo.
Personality: Find out Wink
Speciality(weapons): Great at anything that requires aiming. He also knows what to eat, and more importantly, what NOT to eat while in the wild.
District: 9
Bio(optional): Eh, you'll find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:42 am

[Awesome Pawsome (; ]

"Squirell, fresh! Come get your meats and berries at a good price!" Johanna called out during the black market, hanging out behind her small, makeshift shop. As she was recieving some money for a pair of birds, a bell chimed, making everyone freeze. "The Games are beginning," was the only thing on anyone's mind
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:10 am

[Fine then, don't change it! xD]

Falco sighed as he flopped into his bed. Though it was much more comfortable then anything he owned, he knew that he wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. The Hunger Games were tomorrow. And the problem: he was in them. Falco shuddered at the thought of having to kill someone, or worse, someone having to kill him.

Alexandria had just finished packing her bag. It was full of weapons and medicine, and she was confident that she could hunt for herself. This is it, she thought, breathing slowly. She had dreamed of leaving the wretched District 2 for quite some time now. Her mom only cared about labels on clothes, and her dad experimented on animals, sometimes even people, with new medicines. Alex didn't know where she was going, but at least she was getting away. Quiet as ever, she opened her house door and stepped out into the world. After looking back one more time, she fled the scene, running as fast as she could before hopping over the stone wall that surrounded all the Districts.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 am

Johanna paced around her room, too hyped up to sleep. She looked at herself in the mirror, wanting to break it each time she did. She hated her perfect skin, the lack of calluses on her hands, the smoothness of her hair, all of it. She worked hard for those; they showed what hard work she put forth into her job in District 12. Having them taken away from her was like a slap in the face. Sitting down on her bed, she was surprised at how tired she was. Before she knew it, she was out like a light
~~
"Get up everyone!" Effie's voice blared, "Get ready for a big big big day!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:23 am

Falco groaned as he heard Effie's annoying voice blare through his room's door. "She has to be ancient by now," he muttered to himself, wondering how long she actually had been around. He put on the clothes that they had given to him, nothing special, just stuff that was easy to move around in, and headed out the door in record time. He looked at Effie, trying to find some flaw or wrinkle in her skin. There was none.
"Time to eat a big, big breakfast for the big, big day!" she cheered, nearly yanking Falco's arm out of his socket as she pulled him to the dinning room.

Alexandria looked around her, horrified at what she saw. The entire place was in ruins. Buildings, shops... she shuddered when she thought that some bodies might still be buried under the rubble. District 13, Alex instantly declared. District 13...
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:27 am

Johanna chuckled as she came down the stairs to see Effie dragging Falco over to the dining table by her. "Poor bloke," She muttered to herself as she jogged down to the food in her capris and slim black jacket. Loading her plate with food, she was shocked to find that she didn't really want to eat anything, despite her having lived for year without this kind of treatment.Even more distressing, the only spot left was by Effie, who was chatting away rapidly to Falco
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 am

Falco wanted to yell, "Get away!" to Effie, but kept silent and just nodded along with her. The early bird get's the worm. No. The early bird gets stuck with a freaking politician, he thought as she droned on and on about topics that weren't related to him the least bit. As an attempt to drown out her high-pitched voice, he dug into his pancakes, barely managing to make a dent.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:00 am

"So Effie," Johanna said to the old croan, trying to spare Falco's life so that he could make it at least into the games, "I'm really interested in that age cream you use on your skin. It makes your 58 year old looks seem like that of a 20 year old. I only wish that I had your skin."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 am

Effie looked at Johanna, charmed. "Oh, darling," she gushed, "It is really an interesting brand. I could order you some." She reached over and pinched Johanna's cheek, smiling so hard that Falco thought her face might rip right down the middle. He gave Johanna a look that said, thank-you-for-your-sacrifice, before going back to eat.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 am

"Well it'd be nice, if I survive the games," Johanna said politely, "But thank you for your offer. Maybe a sponser will send me some while I'm inside," She laughed, making Effie almost die from laughing. "Oh honey, you really are so sweet. This is completely differnet from your interview!" Effie said, making Johanna cringe. Her interview had gone.... Interestingly. She had come off as hostile, her personality coming across as the kind that would rebel against the Captiol in a blink of an eye. Not good for sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 am

Falco wanted to laugh so hard, he had to bite the insides of his cheeks to restrain himself. Luckily, the bell sounded over the room, stopping any more conversation.
"All contestants, prepare yourselves."
The enitre dinning hall was silent, and Falco noticed a few people begin to stand up, grimly. He could be dead within the hour.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 am

Johanna stood up, pocketing a slice of toast despite the fact that it would be taken away from her later. She glanced over at Falco breifly, examining him. He seemed to be swift like her, but more quiet; that was nessesary. Making a mental note to find him in the arena, she started walking with the other constestents to the portal
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:50 am

Falco was led into a long corridor, where he was instructed to stand on a metal circle on the floor. Nervously, he stepped on the platform, ready to be taken to his doom. Falco could recall the words of one of the trainers, "Don't step off of the circle until the bell sounds, or you will die," they had nearly screamed at him. It wasn't going to be something that he would forget all too soon.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:06 am

Johanna was suddenly transported to the arena, landig in what seemed to be a dense jungle of some type. In the clearing in front of them, there were weapons surrounding them, daring them to jump out of the circle early. But something seemed.... odd about them. Squinting, Johanna saw a small quiver in each of the items. "Holograms," She thought to herself. Looking around the corner of her eye, she spotted some items hidden in branches. "Scavenger hunt," She almost laughed
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 am

Falco examined the area, sizing up his opponents, the usual. The thing that he noticed the most was that everything in the center of the area seemed to be transparent, as if he would fall into a black hole the moment he tried to snatch one of the valuble weapons. He glanced to Johanna and noticed that she was looking to a completely different spot. Following her eyes, he noticed something hidden in the bushes. Why don't they just kill us now and spare the pain... Falco thought, shaking his head in dismay.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 am

Johanna looked over at Falco, seeing that he was looking in the same direction. Thinking that it was a good time to establish an alliance, she nodded her head subtly towards him, hoping that he would understand, then towards the tree to their right that had a bag, a knife, and a gun nestled into the branches
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 am

Falco noticed movement from Johanna and nodded back, praying that she wouldn't turn on him. Let the games begin... he thought, ready to the bell to sound.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:58 am

The high pitched ring boomed in the air, and they all started off for the clearing, but Johanna ran to the right, jumping swiftly into the tree, snatching the bag and gun, hoping that Falco would grab the knife when he jumped over
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 am

Falco quickly ran to the bushes, getting some confused looks from the other contestants. He managed to snag a bow and quiver of arrows from the ground before diving for the knife as a shower of bullets errupted over his head. "Somebody knows how to use a gun," he hissed before getting on his feet again. "We have to get away from this chaos," Falco added, though he was sure it was obvious. He sprinted deep into the forest.

Suddenly Alexandria heard cries come from another direction, accompanied by loud bursts of noises similar to gunshots. "Where am I?" she whispered, trying to get a better survery of the land. All around her was in ruins, but there appeared to be some green in the distance.

[You need another character in the games! Four'll even it out Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 am

[Random Character in District 13?]

Johanna sprinted from branch to branch, some daring to break at her very touch. She ran overtop Falco, who was stealthily moving on the ground. They had been running for hours before her legs started to tire. "I think we'll be good here," she panted
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 am

[Oh that's good!]

"We should be," Falco barely managed to get out before placing his hands on his knees in attempt to catch some breath. He looked in the direction that they had come from-- no followers. So far.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:34 am

Johanna jumped down from the tree, gasping for air. "Alright, I picked up a bag of stuff and a gun, you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:44 am

[Make you're District 13 character find Alex.]

"A knife and a bow," he replied, showing the items to Johanna. "That will make hunting a lot easier." Falco checked behind them once more after slinging the bow and arrows behind his back and placing the knife in his belt, but he knew that they were long gone. Probably all killed each other. "Let's find water," he declared, beginning to walk in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:01 am

Johanna nodded, following him as she looked through the rucksack. "Hey, lookie here!" She said happily, pulling out a canteen, "Perfect."

Antony was lurking behind the lookout boulder when he heard someone in the distance call out something. He dared to look around it, but only found a girl standing there, looking hopeless. "Who are you?" He called, clutching onto his rifle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Hunger Games
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site! :: The New Hunger Games :: Part One-
Jump to: