Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Hunger Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

The New Hunger Games - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:20 am

Johanna paused and looked over at Falco. "I like number one. Only because I know that some of the tributes aren't so keen on teh rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:27 am

"Ah, good point. I'm for One, then," Falco replied, thinking of the tributes from Districts One, Two, and Three. They definitely wouldn't be interested in any sort of rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:30 am

"Then come with us," Antony said, starting to crawl back to the District
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:33 am

"Well, alright then," Falco agreed, waiting for Johanna and the other girl to move so he could follow.

Alexandria began to crawl after Antony, hoping that this journey wasn't going to get too claustrophobic.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:37 am

Johanna held back with Falco as they crawled. "Think they're telling us the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:40 am

Falco shrugged. "That girl was pretty convincing, that's not something you can act about," he whispered back, hoping they wouldn't notice their hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:50 am

"What about the boy?" Johanna breathed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:53 am

"I'm not so sure, but it looks as if they're from the same place," Falco offered.

Alexandria turned around, noticing that they weren't following. "You coming?" she asked, trying not to sound too pushy.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:56 am

"Yea, we're coming. Falco got nervous, is all," Johanna teased, crawling faster.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:00 am

"Sure," Falco replied sarcastically, positive that Johanna had been the one to stop him and worry in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:03 am

"So where exactly are we headed?" Johanna asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:06 am

"To a technical wonder," Alexandria replied in awe. That was what she had thought when she was first introduced to the mysterious District 13.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:14 am

Antony chuckled, "We're just a little.... Advanced compared to most districts."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:15 am

"Can we continue this conversation later?" Falco interrupted, the tightness of space nearly suffocating him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:39 am

Johanna nodded in agreement, and Antonyheld his tougne while they crawled the rest of the way through the tunnel
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:41 am

Finally after what seemed like hours, though it was only a few minutes, of crawling Alexandria could see light up ahead. "Almost there!" she nearly squealed, hoping Antony would get a move on.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:43 am

Antony practically bounded out of the crawl space as the light started to spill onto his face. "Finally," he breathed as he entered Alexandria's white room.

"This is District 13?" Johanna said, eye brows raised.

"It's a wonder you're a favorite," Antony muttered before turning to her, "No, this is just one of the many rooms."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:48 am

Falco emerged from the tunnel last, shaking out his golden-brown hair as he did so. The first thing he noticed was how plain the white room looked, and second was the random couch in the middle of it. "Well, let's get to meeting the rest of the District!" he exclaimed, not wanting to be drowned in sarcastic remarks for the remainder of the day.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:52 am

Antony shook his head. "They would get over excited. You need to meet Father first. He runs this place and has all of the plans."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:57 am

"Go figure," Falco murmured, shrugging.

"What are we standing around here for then?" Alexandria asked eagerly, though she wasn't yet shouting.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:43 am

Antony chuckled and before he knew it, they had ran up to the white room again. "He'll want to see each of you without us," He said, standing back as the doors parted
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:46 am

"Great," Falco muttered, stepping into the white room. It was too late to be a coward now.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:49 am

"Falco, Johanna," Father said, turning around ontop of the white block to face the two. "How...." he looked at Johanna's glare, "lovely."

"You're the leader?" Johanna asked.

"That is correct."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:52 am

Alexandria watched as her, er, 'friends' made their way into the white room. She was itching to know what they were talking about.

Falco looked up at Father, trying to compare his own black eyes with the Father's purple.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:54 am

"So you two are the favorites this year. Do you know what you're here for?" Father asked calmly, his voice shaking from age
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Hunger Games
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site! :: The New Hunger Games :: Part One-
Jump to: