Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Hunger Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

The New Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:11 am

Alexandria's eyes widened when she noticed the boy suddenly appear. Taking a few steps away, she brought the bow to her shoulder, easily loading it with an arrow. Of course it's not potentially genius to bring a bow and arrow to a gunfight... Alex sighed, she had escaped the Districts, she could do this. "Alexandria. District 2. Who are you?" she finally said, praying not to get killed.

[Pick up with Falco and Johanna later. Unless you were planning something.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 am

Antony snorted, running a hand through his shaggy blonde hair as he came around the boulder. "A Career, eh?" He said, lighting a cigarette as he leaned against the boulder agian, but letting her see him. "I'm Antony, District 13."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:22 am

"You could say that," Alexandria retorted, hating the nickname that her people lived on. "And District 13? Didn't you all get blasted by the Capitol?" she asked, though she knew it was a stupid question. Either Antony was lying or District 13 was somehow rising.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 am

Antony snickered, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth. "Suposedly. But they forgot about our underground nueculer system. Been thriving for generations now," He said, blowing out smoke, "What'cha doing in these parts anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 am

Alexandria turned away, trying to ignore the scent. "I left," she admitted, rubbing the back of her neck. "The Districts weren't for me." She tried to hide her grin as she imagined the scene going on back in District 2. 'Missing Child' posters were probably plastered everywhere. They deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:51 am

"Suck it up," Antony smirked, but threw the cigerette on the ground all the same, "And that's no reason, but I guess it's a reason in some sense. Well, if you're interested, I could take you to camp, but I'm not garunteering that they'll accept you."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:56 am

Alexandria turned back to him, now lowering her bow. "I didn't leave to come back to the Districts. Even if it is District 13," she replied, while wondering if seeing the camp would be a good idea. However, on the chance that she was denied acception who knew what the turnout would be.

[Should they realize they're in the Hunger Games now?]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 am

Antony snickered, slinging his rifle back onto his back as they started walking. "We're not exactly a District anymore, sweetie," He laughed, flashing a brilliant smile, "If you haven't noticed, we don't really exist. But, what people don't know, is that we have a link to other places as well. If only the Capitol could see us now"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 am

"What kinds of other places?" Alexandria questioned, her curiousity getting the best of her. She had done her studying, of course, before she had left. The Capitol was positioned somewhere in the Northeast of a place that had once been called the United States. The United States was actually much bigger than the 12, or apparently 13, Districts combined. Maybe there's other Capitols out there... she thought dreamily, wondering if they were any better than the one she had been born into.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:08 am

"Kinds like," Antony paused, knocking on a single burned tree in the open space, "the arena," he turned to the tree again to type in a code into the small pad installed into the tree, smiling as he imagined Alexandria's facial expression
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 am

Alexandria tried to see over his shoulder, tried to get a sense of what was going on. The truth was, she was hopelessly lost. "I-" she was about to say, when suddenly a loud cannon noise sounded off. It was from somewhere in the distance, but she knew instantly what it meant. "The games are here?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:25 am

"You bet, sugar," Antony winked at her, grasping onto the long bar that started coming out of the ground, "Just over to the east. You can make out the shape of it," He said, pointing behind her where you could barely make out the quiver of an orange globe, "It's the arena where all the games are created. Why they placed it out here is beyond us, but all we know is that we've got to find a way to break in."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 am

Alexandria instantly looked to where he was pointing, and she saw it, too. "Can't imagine anyone wanting to break in to the Games," she muttered. Suddenly Alex realized just what she was getting herself into. Possible death.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 am

"It's not about getting into the games," Antony said as stairs appear in the tree trunk, "It's about getting the most loved contestants to come to District 13 to help raise the rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:39 am

Alexandria waved her hand dismissively, now looking past him and down the ominous staircase. "Alright, alright, I got it. You want to raise the rebellion," she said knowingly. "Now, what can I do to help?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 am

"I assume you know who's in the games?" Antony said, walking down the stairs. He paused when he noticed that Alex wasn't following. "It's not going to bite you," He joked
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 am

Alexandria shrugged. "You never know," she replied sarcastically, beginning to descend the steps. "And, yeah, I do know a few of the contestants," Alex finally answered, wondering what she was being led into exactly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 am

"Then I hope you know the two most popular ones, am I correct?" Antony stopped suddenly, placing his palm on a worn spot on the bark.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 am

"Er, Falco and Johanna, right," Alex replied slowly, not completely confident in her response. She stopped behind him, seeing that there was no more room to go past. Alex glanced up at where they had descended from. The light coming from the top was dim, but still, it was better than being in total darkness.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 am

As Antony pushed on the worn spot, a door started appearing in the bark infront of them. "Correct again. Now, our plan," He said, walking in through the door, "Is to break in, kill off other contestants without the cameras finding us. Now, if the cameras do find us, then our next goal is to find them. Then we kill of contestants one by one. That gives us a better opportunity to talk to Falco and Johanna. If we get them on our side, we basically have all the districts on our side."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:05 am

"Sounds... pleasant..." Alexandria murmured, though she had some different words in mind. She carefully stepped through the door, ready to see the mystery of District 13 unravel right before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 am

"Heh, whatever you wanna believe," Antony said, revealing the District to her. Everything was covered in silver from the years of hard work the scientists had put into it. People everywhere were either bringing in meat or mixing chemicals in tubes. "Welcome to the Future, Alexadria," Antony laughed, "This is District 13"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:15 am

Alexandria stepped into the alien world, not believing what she was seeing. "It's like a hospital on steriods..." she whispered, looking over some of the chemicals, a few of which she recognized from various medicines. There were meats that she had never heard of, being prepared in ways she didn't know possible. "What the hell is bison?" Alex asked, pointing to the strange beef.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 am

"It's like a buffalo," Antony said simply, putting his rifle on the pile of other weapons for people to grab, "Only a lot better. Now, any weapons go here for everyone. We all share weapons and take turns going on watch."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 am

"If you say so," she replied slowly, placing her bow and arrows in the pile, trying hard not to feel so connected to them. Alexandria turned to Antony. "Now what?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Hunger Games   The New Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Hunger Games
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site! :: The New Hunger Games :: Part One-
Jump to: