Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:06 pm

[Nooo that would be cheating. But they can 'upgrade' and such later]

Phoenix looked away as blood spurted from the wound. "Let's go," she said as calm as she could, her face turning green.
Aeolus nodded and walked off from the scene, eager to get Phoenix out of there.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 pm

[Okay gotcha. I don't want to godmod.]

Achlys nodded and followed the twins, her hands covered in the red liquid. "Where is it, Pheonix?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 pm

"Right here," she said, pointing to a large rock. "We'll have to split it open, but how?"
"Orpheus did it with music..." Aeolus offered sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 pm

[What are you planning?]

Achlys looked at Aeolus expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 pm

[To get the rock open. Duh.]

Phoenix looked around. "Does anybody have a instrument we can use to open the rock?" she asked.
"Oh yeah, right here in my pocket," Aeolus said sarcastically, then added, "You can always sing."
Phoenix looked at him through her bright, green eyes. "Why don't you?" she asked defensively.
Aeolus took a few steps back and held up his hands. "No thanks," he said, serious this time.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 pm

[*rolls eyes* I meant about the instrument.]

Achlys stepped up to the rock and placed her hand on it. The electric charge that was sent down her spine made her shake, but she started singing anyways. Her voice rang out in the building, making everyone hush. She felt the blush on her cheeks, but ignored it as she closed her eyes. The rock shook under her hand, the slightest crack starting to form.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:22 am

[Haha, I know.]

Phoenix smiled as Achlys finished. "That was beautiful!" she exclaimed, louder than usual.
Aeolus nodded in agreement. "Let's get down there, we have a Greek god to find," he said before stepping on to the newly made staircase.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:05 am

Achlys felt her face turning beat red, but she ignored it and followed Aeolus and Phoenix down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 am

The staircase was shorter than Aeolus imagined, and soon he found himself in the Underworld. His eyes widened as he saw the thousands of transparent souls making their way around the Plain of Asphodel, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 am

[The what?]

Achlys shuddered at all of the souls, who walked right through the three like they were nothing. "It's worse then I thought..." SHe muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 am

[Google it or something.]

Aeolus made his way over to the bank of the River Styx, eyeing the black, frothing water wearily. "We need to get to his palace, since that's where he must of disappeared," he decided.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:42 am

[Okay, you're going to have to guide me a lot. The closest thing I know about Hades is the Disney movie Hercules.]

Achlys nodded, walking around with Aeolus and Pheonix for some sign of his palace.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:55 am

[Haha okay. This next post might confuse you... a lot...]

Aeolus couldn't see the House of Hades anywhere. There were five rivers- Acheron, Cocytus, Lethe, Phlegethon, and Styx- but no sign of the dark god's palace. The climate was chilling, and he shivered, wishing that had brought a jacket. The pit of Tartarus seemed endless and Aeolus could hear wailing echoing from the depths of it, much different from the joyful area of Elysium.
Phoenix elbowed Aeolus, and pointed towards a doglike figure in the distance- Ceberus. "Lucky we took this way so we don't have to deal with him," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:07 am

Achlys looked away from the creature, not wanting to imagine what might have happened. Suddenly, her gaze fell upon a large piece of rubble, but it looked like it might have fallen from a wall from... "A palace." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:12 am

"Impossible," Aeolus murmured, looking at the ruins in disbelief. "Who could have done this?" He quickly ran over to the rubble, cringing as he saw the destroyed columns and once beautiful outside garden.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 am

[Oh oh oh! Pheonix should be like secretly physic!]

Achlys looked around at the fallen palace, searching for some signature mark. "A new god?" She said, "Someone with the power of a god, that's for sure." Her hands felt along a remaining wall, suddenly stopping on an indention. She took a step back... And saw a large symbol emblazened across it. "Aeolus! Pheonix!" She called, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:34 am

[Maybe she can get glimpses of things.]

"What?" they both chimed in unison. After giving each other an annoyed look Aeolus and Phoenix scurried over to join Achlys.
"I've never seen anything like it..." Aeolus said breathlessly, running his hand along the expertly carved symbol. "No Greek book I've seen has this particular one recorded," he added in disbelief.
Phoenix stood back, examining the symbol for herself. "It looks like a double-headed eagle... which is universaly known to represent sun, power, authority, victory, the sky gods and the royal head of a nation," she said, then added quietly, "but there's something else... is that anarchy?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:40 am

Achlys sighed, then gasped as she looked at the ground. "Well whatever it is," She said, pointing at the message written on the ground infront of them. "It's not done." Written in blood, the message stated:
Hades is gone.
But he won't be the last.

Achlys looked back up at the twins. "We need to find Hades more than ever now."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 am

[Where would the blood come from...? Gods have ichor.]

Aeolus nodded at Achlys, and suddenly a thought hit him. "Peresphone!" he cried.
Phoenix's eyes widened. "Peresphone is with Demeter... it's springtime... but I wonder..." she began.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:47 am

[Which is what makes it so strange.]

"We've got to find them." Achlys said, determination in her eyes. "And I might know a way to get to them."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 am

[Oh okay.]

"Spit it out," Aeolus said, eager to hear what Achlys had to say.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 am

[I'm totally going to make up how to find them, so rant about it all you want if I do something you don't like]

"Lemme see the map." Achlys said to Aeolus, who pulled it out quickly. Her eyes scanned the parchment, looking for the area Demeter and Persephone lived in. "My family always told me that we had connections to Demeter. We had a special garden that was said to be raised especially by her. And that lets us talk to her at any time."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 am

[Eh, it's fine.]

Aeolus nodded, taking all this new information in. "Can we still get to the garden?" he asked, a questioning look on his face.
Phoenix was silent, as usual- she couldn't help but have eerie feelings when she was in a place meant for the dead.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:50 am

"I'm pretty sure we can." Achlys said, "It may just take awhile for us to travel there."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 am

"We should get out of the Underworld, then," Phoenix said, managing to keep her voice from shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next