Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:58 am

[xD WoW]

Achyls was momentarily disctracted by the earthquake, making her Darkness stop and giving Medusa the opportunity to start shaking her head in pain. Achyls clung to her neck for dear life, making sure to dig her blade through the skin to behead her as she did
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:01 am

Phoenix was already onto Sthena, throwing knives this time instead of arrows. Aeolus was hacking away at the beast, but everything seemed to do minimal damage. Finally Aeolus hit Sthena right through the head, and that sent her to the ground, shrieking in pain.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:05 am

The blade finally cut through Medusa's neck, making the head fall to the floor, her body twitching slightly before finally becoming lifeless. Achyls, huffing, finally looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:07 am

Sthena evaporated into the air, but they all knew that she wasn't yet dead. Just beaten-- for now.

Falco walked around, dizzy from using so much power. "Oi, that's an energy killer," he said, groaning.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:10 am

Achyls watched as Medusa's body started to burn slowly, and while she wanted to beam and celebrate at this victory, she hid it by shrugging. "Wonder what else is in this place..."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:18 am

"Well, it seems like all the Gods are missing now," Aeolus sighed, shaking his head in defeat. Yes, they had just won victory over three of the most vicious monsters in Greek Mythology, but they had also found grim news in the process.

Or maybe the Gods are just on a Holiday, Falco wanted to chime in, but kept it to himself, knowing that now was not the time. "I'm sure this place is just crawling with clues to their disappearance," he replied, indicating towards the slain Medusa.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:54 am

Achyls searched through the corpse of the Gorgon. At first, she thought that she found nothing, but she stumbled across a small blade in Medusa's pocket. Picking it up, she gasped as she saw the same symbol encreasted on it that was on the wall in the Underworld
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:00 am

Falco quickly turned and made his way to where they had entered, this time stopping to turn to the left and continue down another hallway. "Hey guys, I bet there's tons of stuff down here, huh?" he shouted, his voice echoing.

"Falco, you can't just go wherever you please. This is a Gods' palace," Phoenix scolded, shaking her head.

"You act like you get to come to Olympus everyday, while the Gods are away," came the reply.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:02 am

"Guys...." Achyls called to the twins, holding up the blade, then glared at Falco. "Where do you think you're going? If we're going to explore, then we do it together. And they're right, it's God's territory."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:41 am

[Falco is the one who wen't exploring, not the twins.]

Aeolus shrugged. "Boys will be boys. Girls will be girls. Falco will be Falco," he offered, trying to get a good look at the blade Achyls had recovered from Medusa. "So they're working with the people who destroyed Hades' palace, then," he decided, though was fairly sure he was just stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:52 am

[I know. That's what she said, smartie. She showed the blade to the twins, then scolded Falco]

"The question is, who is it?" Achyls said, the stupid feeling mutual. "And how will we figure it out?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:57 am

[Oh, Falco's already gone though, so she couldn't glare at him.]

Suddenly Falco reappeared, strolling up to the group. "I say it's a new God. Probably a child of Titans, since they were destroyed long ago. Someone who wants revenge."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:05 am

"Possibly," Achyls nodded, "Most likely true, but it could also be someone who has done a lot of research and wants power."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:08 am

Falco chuckled. "Oh, mortals can't come anywhere near Gods," he replied casually, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:17 am

"Not if they have connections," She said, pointing to herself. She was as good as a mortal, and she had made her way into Olympus
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:21 am

"Well then that must be some pretty powerful connections," Falco ventured, shrugging. "Anyways, I doubt many mortals could come this close to Olympus. If they looked at the Gods they would burn up. Why Hades, if I looked at the Gods in their full form I would burn up."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:27 am

Achyls shrugged, "Whatever. It was a thought."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:30 am

Aeolus nodded. "Alright, new God, sounds about right," he added in. "But let's go exploring. There's probably other clues to this."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:38 am

"Look for more of the symbol," Achyls said as the group started out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:41 am

Falco was the first one to leave, heading straight for the hallway that he had gone down before.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:49 am

[Uhm....]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:51 am

[Follow, and find something! I'm giving Achyls a prime oppritunity to shine right here. And I promise Falco will be supportive xD]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:55 am

Achyls walked out of the room, searching the walls for anything. Suddenly, she noticed a small crack in the wall. Walking over to it, she gave a slight push, making the whole wall give way to show... A shrine. The symbol emblazoned across the stone, and another book lying on the ground, like a spell book
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:59 am

Falco heard a grinding noise behind him, and instantly turned. "What did you find there, Achyls?" he curiously asked, taking a step towards her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:01 am

"Some... Spell ceremony? Someone was worshipping the symbol, possibly?" Achyls said, looking at him as she showed him the book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next