Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 am

Achlys followed the two, trying not to be so close.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 am

Aeolus carefully pulled out a map from pack. It looked practically ancient, but he managed not to destroy it. "According to this..." he started, examining the map, "The entrance is in Thebes. That's a long ways from here." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:14 am

Achlys dropped her hand down to her pocket, feeling the huge wad of cash and card. "Any bus routes near by that can get us closer?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 am

"Of course," he replied, stepping out into the street to try and catch a bus.

[He's not in the middle of the street or anything, just on the side.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:26 am

[Gotcha]

It didn't take more than five minutes for a bus to pull up for the three teens. Achlys hopped on after the twins, and helped them get through the crowed isle.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 am

There were no seats left on the crowded bus, so Aeolus made his way to the back. "Next stop: Thebes," he said, pointing towards the sign that said exactly that.
Phoenix leaned against the wall for support, hoping not to be thrown back when the bus started.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:42 pm

The ride in the bus was a long and shaky one, making Achlys's stomach twist in knots. As soon as the bus jumped to a halt in Thebes, she flew off of the vehicle, desparate for flat ground.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Phoenix walked off the bus as casual as anyone else, followed by her brother. Why did Achlys want to get off so badly? she wondered to herself.
Aeolus was only paying attention to the map and nearly ran into a man holding a very expensive looking briefcase. "Sorry," he muttered, not even bothering to look, before swerving out of the way.

[Isn't he charming? xD]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:25 pm

[Ooooh yes Razz]

"Where to now?" Achlys asked, the green hue finally dissapearing off of her face.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 pm

"I don't know," Aeolus admitted, scratching the back of his head. "This map is entirely of ancient Greece, and well, it's not so ancient anymore..." he said jokingly, lifting his arms to guesture towards the buildings and shops.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:34 pm

Achlys walked closer to Aeolus to view the map. "I know that place," She said, pointing to where the opening to the Underworld was. "There's an old bakery by there that my cousins used to own."

[Random, but it'll work.]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:37 pm

"Lead the way then," he said with a nod. "We'll need to look for some sort of ancient marking once we get there," Aeolus added.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 pm

Achlys nodded and started walking down the alleyway close to them. She looked around at the walls, remembering the path her cousins used to take through it. But there was a strange aura surrounding the place now, one that made her feel like the should be running. She pushed the thought aside and kept walking, making a sudden turn around a corner leading to a nearby blacksmith
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Aeolus grimly inspected the growing city. How much it had changed. He noticed the sad looks he got from passerbys, fear for their loved ones. "Hurry," he said, urging Achlys to go faster.
Phoenix was studying the map carefully as Aeolus had handed it to her. She wanted to know the exact location of the entrance, not that it was just 'near a bakery.'
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:56 pm

Achlys broke into a fast walk, something telling her to move. The area was giving off a bad vibe, and she felt some sort of magic presense approaching. Looking around the corner, she saw the bakery with her cousin in the front. "Come on." She said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Phoenix broke into a run, passing both Aeolus and Achlys. "It's in here!" she exclaimed, pointing to a run down building that was positioned right next to the bakery.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Achlys walked slowly with Aeolus to the building. The pit in her stomach was steadily growing bigger as they approached it.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Aeolus approached the door, and catiously opened it. It creaked on it's rusty hinges, but went ajar easily. "Ladies first," he said jokingly, holding the door open for Phoenix and Achlys.
Phoenix rolled her eyes, but walked inside. She already had her bow and arrow out if anything tried to attack, which it would.

[Just hold on, I have to think of which monster I want.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 pm

Achlys immediatly had her wand in one hand, and her blade in the other as they entered. Her eyes scanned the room, and widened in fear at what she saw. The legendary Teumessian fox was standing in front of them, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:35 pm

[I loved how you just copied that right outta the chatbox. xD]

The fox was standing there, as huge as ever. "Wasn't it sent to prey on children?" Aeolus muttered, not able to look away from the angered green eyes. Without another moment to spare he had unsheathed his sword and lunged at the fox, striking it somewhere on it's belly. The fox recoiled and swatted a paw at Aeolus, sending him crashing into the wall. "Ouch..." he groaned.
Phoenix gasped as she watched her brother get attacked, but instantly began firing her arrows at the momentarily distracted beast. Fire, she thought, and instantaneously the arrows began to errupt in flames wherever they hit, sending the fox into a panic.

Last edited by Jєt on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Without thinking, Achlys sent darkness everywhere with her wand. 'Might not do any good for the fox, but it'll muddy his senses.' She thought as she allowed Aeolus and Phoenix see. Lunging at the fox, she felt her blade jab into it's back, the darkness crystalized in it causing extra damage. Immediatly, the fox reacted, ramming into her as she dodged it's snapping mouth. Fire suddenly soared around her, making the fox rear.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 pm

[You have fire and darkness? Or was the Phoenix's fire?]

Aeolus made a quick recovery and was soon back on his feet. The fox seemed confused now, but he couldn't tell why. His blade became engulfed in flames and he took another lunge at the beast, this time avoiding being swatted away.
Phoenix continued to shoot the beast, but it was moving around so much that she couldn't get a clear shot at its neck.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 pm

[Pheonix's]

Achlys noticed Pheonix's struggle, so she took another stab at the fox's back, making it rear again. She wrapped her hands around it, trying to hold it steady while the twins fought it with her
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:57 pm

[Kay that's what I thought.]

Aeolus saw what Achlys was trying to do. It was pushing their luck, but he tried to hold the beast steady as well, hugging it from the other side.
Phoenix aimed her bow and shot a fiery arrow right to the fox's neck. It shrieked and fell to the ground, nearly squashing Aeolus before he stepped out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:59 pm

[Should Achlys's wand be able to learn moves?]

Achlys nimbly moved out of the way as the fox shreiked in pain from the bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next