Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 am

[Yeah. Let's pick up on this later.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:36 am

Achyls gasped, watching different stars soar around her as they traveled through the shadows, not daring to speak
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:37 am

As soon as the ride had started, it was over. Phoenix stepped away from the others into the bright world of Olympus. "Wow..." was all she could say, standing there with her mouth open.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 am

Achyls, as much as she wanted to stay and sight see, immediatly went into work mode. "Where's Zeus?" she said to Falco
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 am

Falco shrugged. "I got you to Olympus didn't I?" he questioned, looking out over the horizon. If there was one, that is. "Perhaps he is in the main building of Olympus, but, as I said, he could be anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 am

Achyls pondered over this for a minute, then pulled out her blade and wand. "Maybe if we show we mean no harm," she said, putting them on the ground and walking away, "I doubt it'll work, but it could make us seem harmless."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:35 am

Falco chuckled, shaking his head. "Trust me, we are no threat to Gods," he pointed out, heading up to the main halls of Olympus, weapons and all.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:41 am

Achyls shrugged, putting her weapons back in her pocket. "Worth a shot," She muttered, following Falco
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:46 am

Falco pushed through the massive doors of the hall, quickly followed by Aeolus and Phoenix. "I wonder why those weren't locked..." he muttered, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:17 am

Achyls waltzed in after the trio, and noticed something. This place was rather quite and dreary, compared to the outside. "Does something seem.... off to you?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:26 am

"I've never been here before," Falco retorted. "So, no." He walked deeper into the hallway, which was far too big for any humans. It was obviously meant for Gods. The question was: where were they?
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:40 am

[Monster attack]

Achyls pushed her way into a large room which seemed fit for a dining hall. Her face drained of all color, though, at what she saw there.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:53 am

[-Googles-]

Falco's jaw nearly dropped to the ground, but he quickly reacted and pushed the rest of the group behind the pillar. "Stheno, Medusa, Euryale... The Gorgons... what are they doing here?" he hissed, mostly to himself, hoping that they didn't see them.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:55 am

Achyls put her hand over her mouth as Medusa's head twitched in their direction. Looking at Aeolus, she flashed a small portion of her Darkness wand at him, wondering if it would warn them that they were here, seeing as it most likely wouldn't work on them
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:01 am

Aeolus adverted his eyes from Achyls, now looking at Falco. "I have a plan. It's tricky though, seeing as we can't look them in the eyes," he whispered, realizing that it was either forgive and forget or die.

Falco nodded in agreement. "I'm all ears. Don't forget that Stheno and Euryale are immortal, though. That might have some benefits to their side..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:05 am

Achyls mumbled a few profanities and pulled out both her wand and blade, ready to hear Aeolus's plan. It was in that moment where she noticed that her weapons were so meager compared to everyone else's, especially the certian demigod next to her. Disgruntled, she tried to push the thought from her head
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:16 am

"We'll need someone to sneak up behind them, as a distraction," Aeolus began, scanning the group for their reactions. "Any volunteers?" he asked hopefully.

Falco shrugged. "I'll do it. But what am I going to use, a blindfold? I prefer not to be turned into stone today," he whispered, pulling out his black sword.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:18 am

Achyls shurgged, lost.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:25 am

Aeolus ignored the confused looks, continuing. "When they turn to face Falco we'll-" he paused to look at Phoenix and Achyls. "Attack. They'll never know what him them."

"And what about immortality?" Phoenix asked, finally speaking.

"If we injure them enough they should disappear," Aeolus replied.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:28 am

Achyls looked up at Falco expectantly. "Well then," she said, crossing her arms, "Go!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:34 am

"Whatever you say," he said sarcastically, saluting Achyls as he ran past her. Heading up behind the thrones, Falco was now in full view of the Gorgons. Unfortunately, the back wasn't much prettier than the front. "Here, Snakey-snakey," he yelled at them in a singsong voice, hoping that they would take it as an insult and not a compliment. Luckily, or unluckily, they all turned to him, hissing.

"Now!" Aeolus yelled, charging at Sthena.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:37 am

Achyls bounded towards Medusa, flourishing her wand quickly, focusing on Falco, Aeolus and Phoenix to protect them. Much to her surprise, the Gorgons all became confused, frantically looking around. Achyls quickly took the opportunity to run her blade through Medusa's back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:45 am

Aeolus sliced his sword through Sthena's waist. It should have killed her on the spot, but only became a rather deep cut. Crying out in pain, the Gorgon turned to Aeolus. Adverting his eyes, he ducked to avoid her attack, barely managing to stay on his feet.

Phoenix shot arrows right a Euryale's head, though none of them did any good. It was as if she was made of pure metal.

Falco stood there, covering his eyes. "If I die this is totally on you guys," he yelled. Not wanting to wait any more, Falco began to count. One... two... three... He opened his eyes, only to find that the battle was turning.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:49 am

Medusa rounded on Achyls, her eyes searching for the fool who had tried to damage her. Achyls had snuck around a pillar that she was thrown into and was able to round back on Medusa from behind. Yanking at a couple of snakes falling from her head, she started cutting off their heads, her knife moving closer and closer to the Gorgon's neck
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:55 am

Falco ran to help Phoenix, who's arrows were bouncing aimlessly off of the Gorgon's head. Sheathing his sword, he raised his hands to the air, stepping closer and closer to Euryale. He dropped his arms to his sides, and suddenly an earthquake rumbled through the palace, splitting the ground beneath Euryale in two. "You really should get a new hairdresser," Falco called as she fell, waving goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next